Saturday, July 12, 2014

Apparatta: The Claiming - Part One by Kennedy Castille Book Review



The Apparatta are a race of hot bodied alien Alpha males. They are described to be large and muscular when compared to the human male. The part I found myself enjoying was the fact that they preferred their woman to have a little cushion for the pushin!   Who doesn’t love a good “Mars needs women” type of story?

Clara Whitemarsh is your everyday curvy woman, someone who is overlooked by today’s beauty standards. Her attitude towards her “chances” of being chosen indicated a low self-esteem. I found myself speculating if she had ever been insulted by a boy she found desirable or picked on during her earlier years. Mrs. Castille did an excellent job of bringing her Heroine to life for me.

Arribatt Devonai is Clara’s potential love interest. He is ruthless in the defense of his people. Like any good soldier, the needs of the whole outstrip the needs of one. However, can he really keep his ideals when faced with something he may want more than anything?

I can’t wait to see what Arribatt will do when he realizes that his blood savior got away.

Please be aware that this story is written in episode installments and only Part One and Two is available at this moment.  Episode length: Approximately 8,500 words.

While the story is short, it is wonderfully written. You can purchase this Story from Amazon for .99cents



I rate this book as: Light Reading - Short story easy to finish in an hour or two.
Rated:4/5 Stars



I end this entry post with I would defiantly recommend this book to others, though I would warn them about how short it is.

*Update:4/5/18, No installments have been added to the series for over a year, so while the story has great promise don't waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment