Monday, May 14, 2018

Voodoo Knights (Black Magic Harem #1) by Amanda Rose

Voodoo Knights is Book One in the Black Magic Marem Series by Amanda Rose

Summary:
Four dark and dangerous spirits haunt me.

They're black magic manipulators, voodoo masters—and they say they're here to be my teachers.

But can I really trust a man who turns into a cat? A motorcycle-riding jerk with a bag of souls? How about his top hat wearing friend or the weirdo that lives in the tree in my backyard?

Don't think so.

Then again, I might have little choice but to accept their help.

Somebody murdered my grandma and now that same somebody wants me dead, too.

These four guardians borrow their powers from mine:

Kriminal LaCoste. Samuel Baron. Sebastian GranBois. Zandor Red.

If I reject them, I'll be left alone in a world of monsters, magic, and madness.


** This is a Reverse Harem Story. **


My Review: 
Voodoo Knights is looking to become one of my favorite reverse harem series to date. Right from the start, I enjoyed it! I have read many a story that promises to be about magic and whatnot, but we never actually see anything. A good book about magic will go into the details and this one more than fulfilled its promise.

The relationship aspect:
As I have stated many times having a strong foundation in extremely important. Especially for the reverse harem genre. I don't really agree with who Sera gave her V card to, I personally would have chosen either Bastion or Zandor. Even Krim under the right circumstances because he was the first of them to actually open up to her even though he is supposed to be the asshole of the group. Though I guess if you were going to choose according to 'right place. right time,' then the voodoo god of sex is an excellent choice.

I really enjoyed this story and would definitely recommend it with the warning of it being a reverse harem story. I should also add that many stories lately seem to end just as you are getting into it, but this one was a decent length. Great Job Ms. Rose, if this is your first attempt at writing, you killed it! Thanks to this story I will take a chance on reading any other stories you publish in the future.

I give this a rating of Infatuation – You would read this story every chance you could.
Rated:4/5 Stars





Audio Version

No comments:

Post a Comment