Monday, July 9, 2018

A Dance With Darkness (Otherworld Academy #1) by Jenna Wolfhart


A Dance with Darkness is Book 1 in the Otherworld Academy series by Jenna Wolfhart.

Summary:
I’ve always felt like an outsider. Until my eighteenth birthday, I didn’t know how true that was. First, I started seeing strange things. Then, the tips of my ears began to shift. Now, even touching something made of iron makes me sick.

Am I losing my mind?

When four mysterious fae males corner me in the street, they bring terrifying news: I’m not human. I’m a changeling, a fae swapped at birth.

Under their powerful yet infuriating guidance, I return to Otherworld to train at their academy and determine to which of the four faerie courts I belong. But there’s something much more dangerous than the four fae vying for my attention.

And if I don’t unravel the fae’s secrets, none of the changelings will survive. Including me.


** This is a Reverse Harem Story. **
Review:
A Dance with Darkness takes its readers on a wild ride! Stock full of Fae, magic, and love like no other. I love this kind of story, the kind that starts us off with your seemingly normal human girl until something happens or someone comes along and shakes things up. I definitely enjoyed this story!

Relationship Aspect:
As I am sure you know, as I have stated it enough in past reviews, that the foundation of a relationship is probably the most important part. I feel that the relationship between Norah and her fae males are progressing at a perfect pace. This book does have insta-connection vibe to it, but it does not overtake the mind of the characters and make them push the relationship along to fast. I feel like we got to know them pretty well by the end of the book. I am not sure I could even choose a favorite, Maybe Kael - he was someone Finn, I even liked Roarke with his quiet intensity and honor, he was a huge surprise as well.

I rate this an Obsession - Once you start you can’t stop. I recommend setting an alarm to let you know when to put it down
Rated: 5/5 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment