Friday, January 9, 2015

The Invaders by Jay Ford from the Visitors Saga Book Review


The Invaders by Jay Ford from the Visitors Saga Book Review

 It is currently for free on Amazon. Be sure to go and get it before it’s no longer free!

The Invaders are not the usual type of Alien stories I read. There is not much romance the Aliens are the bad guys. Despite this type of book not being my usual cup of tea, I still find myself enjoying it.  Granted it had taken a couple chapters before Mr. Ford’s world had captured me, but now I can honestly say that I am happy I decided to give this story a chance.

 I guess I like Armageddon style books too! You learn something new every day.

Its Free so why not give it a try!   The Invaders by Jay Ford


I rate this book as: Attraction – A promising Story, but nothing life changing. You would read the sequel as more of a backup story when you run out.

I end this entry post with I would recommend this book to others.

Please leave a comment with your opinion if you have read this book as well, I would love to know how much you either loved or hated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment