Thursday, January 8, 2015

Dark Fever by Karen Marie Moning Book Review



Dark Fever was one of the best books I have ever read! I was pulled into the story from the first chapter. Ms. Moning is an exceptional authoress in my opinion and I have personally read every single book she has written. Dark Fever is the first book in an ongoing series.

MacKayla, Mac for short starts of as your everyday young southern woman. She’s a bit ditzy and naive but has the potential to be so much more. This series is an action-packed thrill ride that just won’t quit (thanks Ms. Moning).

Jericho Barrons is the Ultimate Alpha male. He likes things done his way and will do whatever he needs to ensure that it stays that way.

The world that Ms. Moning created for her reader’s enjoyment is one that more than meets expectation, in my opinion. By the end of the book, I felt like I really knew Mac and what made her tick, I laughed with her, cried with her, and when it called for it I raged with her. Only, I had not felt the need to hide how Jericho was totally *pant* worthy!

If you are one of the few that have yet to read this series I completely recommend that you do. You won’t be sorry! 

I rate this book as: Obsession - Once you start you can’t stop. I recommend setting an alarm to let you know when to put it down
Rated: 5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment