Thursday, January 8, 2015

Touch the Dark by Karen Chance Book Review

Touch the Dark is the first installment of the Cassandra Palmer Series. This author has managed to maintain the Top 5 of my favorite author's list since 2006. I don’t know about you, but I love a good supernatural story with a bit of action adventure with a side of romance. This series has all of that and more.

Cassie, as she is known to her friends is a clairvoyant and she can also communicate with spirits. She was raised in a vampire’s household until she ran away. It is non-stop fun, action, and a bit of angst. Warning: Cassie is known to be a bit sarcastic, hopeless, and a wee bit ditzy.

This book can boast vampire politics, time travel, the Fae, shapeshifters, mages, and ghosts. This series is a one spot stop for all your supernatural creatures needs.


I bow down to the creative mind of Karen Chance and wait impatiently for her next Cassie Palmer release. Reap the Wind is due for release on November 4th 2014.

I rate this book as: Obsession - Once you start you can’t stop. I recommend setting an alarm to let you know when to put it down
Rated 5/5 Stars

I end this entry post with, I would defiantly recommend this book to others, no if and or buts about it. 

Please leave a comment with your opinion if you have read this book as well, I would love to know how much you either loved or hated it!



No comments:

Post a Comment