Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Afterlife by Stephanie Hudson Book Review


Afterlife Series has quickly become one of my favorite all-time series and worth every second I spent submerged within the world Stephanie Hudson has so thoroughly created for her readers’ enjoyment. Afterlife is the first book of an ongoing series with a total of (as of today) 5 books and one on the way.

Afterlife centers on Kiera a 23 years old woman who has moved to New England and moved in with her elder sister to escape the trauma and depression of her past. Her life is full of horrors, which includes nightmares and visions of monsters and this makes her withdrawn and self-conscious. Despite all the supernatural things going on in her life when she met the dangerously handsome Alpha male Dominic Draven, Kiera tried to maintain a semi normal life. She had a job, went to school, spent time with friends and family, and I like this about her.



Afterlife brings a whirlwind of suspense, mystery, and action. It is a slow building romance between Draven and Kiera that leaves the reader craving for more.

I am not embarrassed to say that I have joined the “Crave the Drave” fandom.

I rate this book as: Obsession – Once you start you can’t stop. I recommend setting an alarm to let you know when to put it down.
Rated: 5/5 Stars

Please leave a comment with your opinion if you have read this book as well, I would love to know how much you either loved or hated it!


No comments:

Post a Comment