Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Existence By Abbi Glines

Existence is about a young girl named Pagan Moore who can see ghosts. Pagan could see ghost's for as far back as she could remember, and she learned quickly to never let on that she could see them. Normal people would think that she was crazy and the ghost would never leave her alone if they knew she could see them.

Seeing ghosts was Pagan's normal, however that changes when meets a ghost unlike any she had ever seen before. This ghost was special, he was as handsome as he was different. 

Pagan soon learns that the world she lives in is not as black and white as she had once believed, especially since he seems to be more than just a ghost.

This was an extremely easy world to get "pulled" into and stay in. I have read this one and book 2 and 3 in 3 days; one book a day. For me, this story held a nice blend of high school drama and supernatural intrigue. 

I fully enjoyed this series and I have re-read it multiple times, both in print and audio versions. This series has found itself on my top ten list!

I rated this book: Obsession - Once you start you can’t stop. I recommend setting an alarm to let you know when to put it down
Rated: 5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment