Monday, April 9, 2018

Introductions The Academy: The Ghost Bird, Book 1 By: C. L. Stone

Introductions (The Ghost Bird #1) is a short novel about a girl named Sang Sorenson, a young woman with an abusive domestic situation. Sang's life was filled with strange and unusual punishments and because she was forced - by her parents, into a life of isolation, she had no friends. Until one night she meets a boy from the neighborhood she and her family just moved to. From there she meets his friends whom then become important parts of her life.

Introductions is a perfect intro to the series as it gives the reader enough information to get you hooked. I was particularly intrigued with the elusive Academy that the boys were a part of.

** This series is a Reverse Harem - Sang has 9 love interests. ** It is also a Young Adult Series with no sexual content. **

I found this series to be completely addictive, even though it has no real "adult" elements that usually draw me towards the RH genre. I feel like I know Sang and her boys, which makes me feel invested in their story. I would totally recommend this series to anyone and everyone I speak with! This series as of now has 11 full-length novels with one on the way soon.

I rate this book: Light Reading - A Short story easy to finish in an hour or two.
Rated: 5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment